Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Seven Cardinal Sins Part One


The
Seven Cardinal Sins Part One
.


PRIDE


Goes
before a fall
there
was three cubs for the Mother was a cub herself but oh for the stake
of this story we will say this there was two cubs and a Mother cub.
OKAY wait there was this MOTHER see and TWO cubs just babies. Wait.
There was a Lion family in a cave. There was MOMMA lion and baby lion
and baby lion. Wait. Eye was in the freezing water hiding from them
all when eye saw the Mother Lion and two cubs began to call they
sensed that eye was humanly at risk to be a meal and they sensed
this. Eye am from the old old school of dumb and so eye started near
the cave for a better look and then eye lost my nerve and went back
into the water. Eye had matches for a fire and eye was all alone eye
dropped my bag down 50 feet of snow and watched it stop on such a
narrow path the caves were looming large and so eye froze some more
refusing then to stop for needed rest eye carried on eye left the
best part of my valor up there near that cave. A test. Eye failed to
keep my human functions and android eye became. My boots were made of
rubber but the water was way too deep kept spilling over filling them
again. Eye have miles to go before eye sleep. What got me off that
mountain was it GOD was it his namme. For that is all eye had to see
me down ravines so sharp they stopped in snow and nothing my next
step. Eye dropped the gear that eye had brought eye watched the water
resistant bag slide under water in the night never to be ever found
by man again but wilderness has claimed my life. He had to be there
helping me but men were there who hunted meat eye saw a poacher very
near to me eye crossed his tracks eye froze in place for eye noticed
he had a rifle and it was almost in my face. He let me be he left my
area in leaving me to face the wicked snow he saved my life for a
long fight with wet and cold it almost claimed me eye will not tell
the part of fires lit to ward off the death of night. Forget that
part it was so silly of me to try. The new fallen snow had blackened
both my holes so off eye went again how many days was eye up there
getting down that hill was three or mabe four thank GOD that eye
forget. There was no bear there or IFF there was a bear in that bare
cave then he was hyber bear in there for he never showed his face.
Eye reached the level ground was off the mountain not yet found the
roadway they call a highway was too far off in the distance. Eye
wanted then to run but strength was gone. Eye limped to a road to a
town where eye had never been and rain was falling down just soaking
me to bone there was no way that eye would live. Eye had to trespass
and eye confess eye got a drink. A half rack is what they called it a
twelve pack of beer. Eye still thought eye needed that to live. They
let me have it when eye told them eye was freezzing to death they let
me have my poor last drink and called police who were intent on
taking me to justice. They searched in vain for at that point eye had
to trespass to get warm or eye would die. Eye found an inside of
sorts a loading dock at a warehouse with lots of stuff inside eye
went into the automotive side where they were working on some cars.
Eye held my arms up to my Jesus and stripped up all my old wet
clothes and wrapped my gentile body in a white sheet left on a hood
of car. Past caring what might happen eye popped those beers open one
by naked one and did not die but the shaking eye was doing from the
drying out from snow and the hurry of the drinking almost got me
anyhow. The police ignored me left me in my pitiful attempt at life.
Eye dried my clothing and somehow managed then to put most of it back
on and then eye left into a warmer climate and somehow survived it
but no longer do eye have any sort of Pride to call my own for eye
have left it in the snow.






No comments: