Monday, June 29, 2009

LieberryBook


LieberryBook


There was Thirteen lieberrians waiting in the wings of the ell there was four rows of books someone had finally taken one down from the shelf the book was "Secret Lover" was the title. Author namme was visible said written by the Darkstone. When I opened up the pages all were blank except this last one this was written "YHVH Play the RUles that apply to you Play to WIN NObody believed in you IN the past do not expect or want it now" was almost horror in my mind as I still fail to understand and so I closed the book to lay it down. Four or five liberrians tried to take away the book from out my hand oh no not yet I cried they fled and this is what I read. It was written out in Cursive hand writting some of it looked as iff twere written with an older version of my hand. Almost as iff an older Darkstone penned this message. So I asked the liebrains the lieberrians why so many Indian CHiefs for one so simple of a task, so I closed the book and left it on the floor where they were fighting over Honor of replacement on the shelf. Then the horror as it just disappeared nothing left of work. Secret Lover in deed. Amazing Darkstone Philosophic time travelling. NO further delay is possible now perhaps I had witnessed true time travel they still need a big long table where the papers and periodicals can be left out so they can leave the offices to put them back upon the shelf. To have something here just to do to have some real work some self worth a simple task some honest work fo love to do.  


No comments: