Monday, November 21, 2011

heaven rains

heaven rains
Angels stand on nothing it looks like a Choir robed all in white while they sing the sound is so beautiful it looks like flight and sounds like heaven raining down the steps unseen the building behind them must be behind those heaven gates they swing the music like nothing ever heard on earth before it praises them it edifies there GOD above the throne looks down and somewhere standing there upon the right hand of the GOD the Jesus dressed for the final battle smiles he sees me in perplexion the mortal coil in danger of reflection why is this allowed to me to see this vision of my GOD and why just singing it seems so strang to see this vision of the Angels singing above me in the winter heaven rains the smile of Jesus while eye quake in fear the sheep though lost in thought is quickly picking up a stick like Moses eye leaned heavily upon my staff and chaffed at yoke of GOD while my mind tried despiritly to pull this music into reality but failed to discern the content of the happiness of GOD while heaven rains the happiness of GOD the smile of Jesus the moment of my wisdom in the desert came to me from HIM who made the elements and brings to me the heaven rains the music of the Angels standing in the Clouds the Building steps under them quite beautiful to imagine them the Alabaster marble and the clear sea tones escaping to my ears can not contain the melodies of GOD while heaven rains upon the brow of this lost son
CharlaX crying for the heaven rains above

No comments: