Thursday, January 12, 2012

PREAmbuleaStory

PREAmbuleaStory
My Buddy
composite ed.note.ed this is several differant personalities around me
He is so dumb he called his own phone number when it buzzed he answered it then he had a bad tooth it was BLUE and he had to charge the minutes then he pulled the wrong tooth not the bad one but the good one beside himself he is so sorry that it happened. He said he drinks and smokes pot because people are mean they chase him around and he has to call 911 then the police do not like to give him the ride home and he does not like to pay his tickets one at a time he waits for more that way he can pay all four at once. He lives in spite of all he does. He tried to spell SPurs on his phone and it would not let him it kept giving him spell check he said it was wrong though eye told him several times he spelled it with two Rs and it was supposed to be a Basketball. JOnes is so stupid. He is doing someone elses Income Tax Returns so he said and he cant sign the papers but he will get $$$$400. He is so hung over he told me he would see me on New Years Day and that was on January Ninth. He was showing me his phone and found the facebook app good for him but please dont call charlaxandroidoneseven on your Hound Tooth phone. He was going to get me a charger for my phone but told me it would have to wait he got kicked out of the house for being there again. He is such a sad sack My Buddy in TeXas. ed.note.ed CharlaX is editing this is unheard of a few a very few poems have additions or comments a list make it a listing
one the person across the wayside who shook his fist at eye two the person who curses told me to Get outta here like he had the certain right three to the one he should not have went there without a reason must be a case of mistaken to the two he cursed me three times before each time eye cuss him just to let him knoe he is not the God of where eye go then there is four the Buddy at the door who got his Lieberry Card with the printed Lease good Show them this PREAmbuleaStory

No comments: