Thursday, October 13, 2011

CxPhonomonomPoetPoeticalGenious

CxPhonomonomPoetPoeticalGenious
lambe

CxPhonomonomPoetPoeticalGenious
Eye still believe in Jesus Christ
eye still make poems in the Dell
eye am much too self centered
to be considered to be a good christian
nevertheless and nevermore christian eye be
until death or the end of time
or the return of the Jesus Christ
this is a list of my shortcomings
one half of my big toe is missing on my left foot there is nine broken bones my leg was stapled back together there is still scars on my shining shin bone there is numerous small cuts and contusions too numerous to mention them all eye have a dandruff problem and bad broken teeth this well hung horse is fine in that direction south of my border is ok as well as my head suffers trama from too many hard fights from the gangs they hit me too hard but my mind is still in use the Spirit never broken the love in my heart is good but iff eye took out a majic marker and marked off all the places eye have been where eye can never go back there again there would only be a small white spot in Texas where eye now live and reside still homeless on the street still with all the problems and my need for all my meat intact thank GOD eye can still see and here and function without crack AMEN this is short and sweet like eye.

No comments: