Thursday, October 6, 2011

ISHing

ISHing 
ewe.ici
ISHing
The BookISH student not the Booker student. A Booker student connotes shades of transparenties cluminating in effortless definitions of the Bookie. Good Example is thus the Booker Student was taking bets and making money on them. Better Example is thus the BookISH student was taking bets and making money on them. Best Example is thus the Bookie student was taking bets and making money on them. After all is said and done he is the BookISH Booker Bookie. ISHing thought for the day eye do not see why eye have to die so full of years when my days were so crappy each one an ordeal of death the hot sun sucking the life out of me as eye walked in places eye would never willingly go to live. Unlettered and unlearned. Protesting my demise by being sober and drug free. Perhaps in one mad moment eye think eye should have stayed off the computor and written nothing drinking myself into oblivion. Or mabe not. Eye like to make my poems but what is better for eye is for someone to actually read them. Perhaps these last seven years were worth the first few decades of pain. Life is meant to hurt us perhaps love is meant to heal us perhaps our love will someday keep us from our misery until the day we die. Post nasal script addition. My Jacks Restaurant has joined the rest of the world and only gives me one refill on my coffee cup now. Jacks. Jack in the Box the guy with the ping pong ball for ahead he is in the fast lane now speedy. While eye am still just ISHing.

No comments: