Sunday, May 22, 2011

CHarlaX Sunday May 22 2011

CHarlaX is leaving New Mexico the 19 of July. For Tejas. Bound for the Gulf waters to wash this latino stink off me.

Arbitration
 Sonnet #106 Pictures, Images and Photos
clandestine fielding primordial swamp meets clear glens and fissures cracks in the mental processes lack of sleep produces gibberish in smart people they only function inside the perimeters they encounter only time is an elemental a real baby or an old geezer there is a reason for the twilight there is a reason for the animations there is a reason that ex addicts will no longer drink or smoke or partake of love is an animal driving men to insanity comes to them in the night time they drift into inner spaces thinking becomes more normal to them they ask GOD for answers why did she leave me they cry they pity they die they let bygones they eschew the memory they eat words with soft silken sighs they lose the mind into the spirit helm at last eye see the light is breaking near her window must be closed and finally boarded upp one day will last a thousand of them wasted days and wasted nights about three thirty about the end about the middle now the start is fast asleep oh jesus make them forgive me of my so soft a face make them forgive me of my so fast asleep my hate my jealousy my storm fed brains fried with super drugs of long ago they regress they intensify effects they accent the very planetoids that space me out the LDS eye used to be a mormons lover she was fair of race and loved me tender heartbreak hotel you could not believe this poet made this up eye am reading none of this offline eye am doing this with what is left of my brain a sandwich of integrity a smorgasboard of love is a runner with a real destination in his night.

No comments: