Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sainteye


Sainteye

Sainteye
summer
PEOPLE do get ugly they get good or they get bad
Bad person illustrated ill stated thusly
eye would spit in the blind mans eye iff he asked me for any of my money
Ugly person tells it thus
eye would kiss the blind man he cant see me anyway he loves me just for eye
Good person says it thus and so
did you see the Blind man on the corner with the seeing eye cup of pennies well let me tell you eye dropped one whole quarter on the sucker
But the Saint of GOD sees the blind man sitting then he hurries home he opens up his closet where he kneels down he prays GOD please help the blind man to see
Then he goes on seeing because he cares
be careful not to confuse good works with your salvation
the one is good the other is much better

No comments: