Sunday, July 10, 2011

strained

strained
my relationship with me is strained glass iff eye were myself eye would be someone else being homeless is not the best thing in this world to be someone would help iff eye could be someone and still be me who would eye be a home owner with a boat a slip a sloop into the night with fourteen hundread batteries for wireless provided by the sea as free why not ocean going intergnet for people just like me to lie aboard more then concrete with a board for my protection it is only there for looks like a poor boys suggestion a shaking spear how could eye use it for a weapon it is crossed with a much smaller stick to be religion. Oh Jesus forgive me eye am not a good Christian letting my extra things rot in the rain no where to lay my head no gain no immediate shelter just laying near my shopping cart hoping no one tries to rob me of my things this laptop is one of the things eye do not wish to lose them. The bagel shoppe is busy ewe eye will finish this strained poem at McDonald's. eye am bugging out and strained. today eye found how hard it is to be friendly to other people eye offered to let a man use my electric plug to share the intergnet signal space which is very limited he ignored me unkindly and rudely told me eye am not in charge of this place he can find another plug is the way he putt this SO BE IT eye will remember the rude long after eye have forgotten being here today some people came in looking for a place to sit they had to go into the Kiddie Land where the little people play some people left with there children in tow the woman gave me a hard look and eye am sitting in the main room not in her Kiddie land place she did not like the old man on the computor the hair and the old clothes must have fooled her its hard to be homeless and so good looking in this public space but eye will not be so quick to be nice to other people next time eye will just do my thing in my alone no reason to offer to share let them find there own damn plugg do you think its right to be so rude to people trying to be nice

No comments: