Tuesday, March 13, 2012

NOstalgia

NOstalgia
toosadtoowrite

NOstalgia
Life was a small color television set in the living room of a small town middle america when life was young and mother was around and love was still found STOP past is gone now no time for NOstalgia eye am day to day existence is homelessness my life a mess where is my forgivenness eye feel so bad most of the time is spent not giving in to my tendency to suicide the truth hurts that life seems a total waste of time it hurts my pain is broken bones and nerve endings gone wrong CHRONIC pain is often dealt with in the Hospital with Medicines but my funding is severe poor remedies at best my life is still the mess no power here no flag waving at my home no pride no love inside my wasted bones protrude into my flesh it hurts to be alive my head not usable for work for poems and for poetry instead of money and fame eye dead eye dead the words engraved for all who whittle time away to read eye am not completly destitute eye have my institution well in hand the constitution lining the bird cage of the rich the clothing and the food eye need all in all not a bad way to end a life by living dead and making rhyme my poem is my life why do any of you see the strife the storms dumped rain near me and now the key is life the words we write and speak why does any body see the difficulty to be me tripping on my fingers typing of my lost and sordid past is now my life today NOstalgia

No comments: