Friday, March 9, 2012

SIX ONE SIX TWO SIX THREE

http://www.myspace.com/chxwinningwinningwinning/blog/545422638

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1XbKcetwF8yLzN_CTlSL6K6vju5uYW_kaA4sozhpRPVI


SIX ONE SIX TWO SIX THREE
sea green peas in cans of solyant brown and green again against the gristle from the meal might be my poor Uncle Tom the Cabin boy is gone or Remus the rabbit bone was hard with barbs like bone sticking in my mouth just glad eye did not swallow it living poor and all alone this accident decided me to write this tome a poem a pome a incidental mess made in the field they love the green and brown of peas in pod cans cans of pods chopped with choppers chopping chipping chirping people not included exclude the people from the peas let them not be found in cans of green and brown of solyant peas poor Uncle Sam stop including victims of the war torn strife in the pea split soup the noise is definitely defiantly deafing me give me lots of cow products from the sea horses let the read mete out the words of justixposition north then south then west then east lima bean porknbean baked bean white tasteless bean human bean left out. Fill in the blank little boys and girls please do not add my Uncle ___ to the can of Solyant Peas. Now count with me to Six One Six Two Six Three

No comments: