Saturday, July 21, 2012

Homeless 58



Homeless 58
The Jesus Freak, http://charlax.blogspot.com/2012/03/jesus-freak.html
Drunk talk
what did you say what did you mean to say just now your drunk no one can understand you you said this three times and we still do not get this what did you say try talking without that bottle in your lip
the drunk pulls another beer from his back pack the woman leaves to sit on other places less occupied bye drunks
homeless talk
flys land on my food misquitoes bite me on my hands and arms my face exposed to gnats and bugs the ants bite me in my private places the rash for the heat is getting to me hard to walk my back hurts from carrying all my gear again eye have two bags of wool they say wool gathering when someone is only thinking they are not really gathering wool they are only lost in thought the clothes get old they have to be replaced eye carry changes but they never last one day in the heat and my sweat makes me the same smelling person every time at least they knoe me when they see me coming so they can now avoid me the women who are friendly soon leave me when they discover there is no money why is kisses so high priced why wont she kiss me for her need not price why is she so hurt and angry just because eye am poor eye am rich in other ways my shirt is dry my food is found the hat is new the shoes are round my feet have socks that last another week just let me please get some of the money that eye need to replace my broken screen the monitor is gone the pack is heavey with my next change of clothes the birthday food eye found and scrounge the laptop broken to give you light in poetry you do not get the smell of living poor just the words of the poem we all do the best we can some more then others some of us sober redeeming the time with words written this is HOmeless 58

No comments: