Saturday, July 14, 2012

Miracle Fish


Miracle Fish
CharlaXPerfidy Pictures, Images and Photos
eye spent some money in the store for fish in a can its makeral can it smells strong strang for fish eye kept the can inside the bag and did only open the beans so eye decided to pray to the Lord upp above the Jesus one and then eye did a bad thing eye wanted the money eye spent returned unto me but lo and behold the Lord Answered my prayer HIS way is not our way of Money to be had but a man walking near me in the park stopped and saw me looking in a bag it was left there with a soda POP you guessed it there was bread inside the sack and he said Fish and eye said what did you say ??? he was holding out the styrofoam tray and as he left he said he had gotten it today ??? the fish was a Miracle to me a little undere done to my liking but it never made me sick perhaps they cook them that way upp in Heaven. Eye am near tears here penning this and happy God has given me fish perhaps the next time eye will remember to ask for food for it can come without the Money paid from me and now you must be Happy two for in reading this you took some time out of your life for me and my Miracle Fish.

No comments: