Sunday, November 23, 2008

Apology Of Superman







Apology
Of Superman


Come
on you’se guys it’s not my fault that eye am a alien I’m
not from around here. Eye am an alien like ALF. So what? Eye have
super powers. Big Deal, my family was smart enought to find a planet
with a yellow sun to relocate me to a place with a Metropolis; A big
apple of a city with the only JOB someone like me could ever want ewe
see eh? Eye have this old typewriter in my office, and do lots of
reporting on Criminal Cases. Its true ewe eye was in a movie once
with The Three Stooges. The Atomic Bomb went off did not even muss my
hair not even touch the tuft that always hangs down in front, ewe can
not believe how many combs eye have broken trying to get that part
straight. Eye only had a cameo appearance. ® The Adventures Of
Superman was my best TV show. Once on my television show the
producers were inviting ridicule they were writing a part for me that
did not come out just write. My Super Suit got wet and stayed that
way for quite some time until later in the story it was somehow
suddenly back to normal. This Author of THIS story this viewer of
this segment of this Superman Adventure was actually astonished
galling at the screen the suit should have been impervious to water.
The real Superman would not have gotten wet at least not his Super
Suit itself is what eye always said. And let me just apologize now in
1953 they lacked the technology to edit out the WIRES that supported
me to make it look like eye was flying in your sky oh earthlings. Eye
do apologize.



No comments: