Saturday, November 29, 2008

CharlaXJournals


CharlaXJournals


Turkey2008Day


Page
I


Up
late eye slept in the rainshelter in the field. My new boots are way
too large for mee they won’t mold to my feet. The boots are too
huge or my feet too small. It rained on the way to the store eye used
a poncho to stay dry some more. Eye got three small cups from the
sample pot they make for the customers sake. Eye went to the carwash
but found nothing not a nickel or a dime. Eye stopped at Burger King
and opened up the dumpster doors they put some burger meat that has
been cooked and bread buns raw. NO pickles lettuce mayo just a naked
buns. So eye made TWO burgers that way dry for my breakfast treat.
Eye got one dollar forty six p from the pennie machine in FrYes
walked then to the Wil-Mot Avenue there is a bread place there eye
got one loaf so long. Eye went to the pennie fountain to look for
some change there was none. Eye have a bad cursing habit but eye do
try to stop it sometimes it just flies. A man pulled up alongside me
in front of eye he rolled down his window unhurriedly he pulled a
twenty dollars bill from a wallet full a nice car it was too. Eye
will deviate this postulate. Either it was a downgrade from one
hundread which is okay by me or an upgrade from the five he had
intended to give eye still okay by eye. Eye choose the latter why no
matter. But let me tell ewe that five $$$$$ would have made me happy
for it would have meant the bus ride and hide later. Eye saw the
falcone at the end of my day not once but twice he flew up to show me
his wings then sat in the tree until eye came out then he followed me
all around the field. Eye have decided not to tame him he will die in
freedom a wonderful part of GOD. A wonderful Bird he was to me
swooping near to let me see his wings and gliding up to tree. That
Falcone Hawke is a small piece of mye mended heart. For ewe has set
me free never to have a real heartache again at the hands of cruel
evil women. She has promised just to love me and eye believe her. Eye
went into FrYes Grocery Store and when eye left eye had bologna and
lots of Tonic water that eye like a lot. While eye was waiting for
the BUS a lady from the work came to go to home then people came from
the Church and gave to us some sacks with food and water some a gift
from GOD. We all said thankzx a lot and lots of Bless ewes all
around. It was nice a real Thanksgiving Day only one note of sadness
did eye see. Eye made several places in the field to stay dry out of
the rain and then eye got my old boots out of the dry wash where they
lay more nearly in my size of foot are they and then eye remembered
to pen this ode to Turkey Day in the alcove at the Church eye lay and
almost finished now, eye went to put this in an emale for the ewe but
wait perhaps Tomorrow will not work at all the time too short in the
Downtown one so the next day then at the Science Place eye love eye
have the money for the bus paid for by GOD.



No comments: