Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Conglomeration


Conglomeration


First
part is written 01/19/09 found in the desert near the GOODWILL
trailor you knoe who you are that wrote this eye am just typing what
eye found Tokyo, Japan.2.500.912. The second part is the poem inside
the poem found August 1996 Yuma, Az. The gift of love GOD gave to me.
When Jesus died on Calvary. Dear Kurrucku-Chan: On the Cross HE took
my shame And now my life is not the same We’ve taken the great
chance to send you this Note. And on the Cross HE took my sin Gave me
new life and Peace within. So please protect it with your potatoe
eating heart. On the Cross HE loved me so I give my life to HIM
alone. Did you hear the two new RED Jumpsuits songs? On the Cross
where Jesus Died. He bore my pain HE was crucified. Hello: A.E.S
Please scan your number then you may read this Document # 14.028.705.
On the Cross He gave today He gave His heart His life away. Thankzx
ewe A.E.S. for the Chinese letter eye remember the old JOKE about
being in the Chinese EGG noddle factory. As Jesus Died upon the Cross
He gave his life when mine was lost On the Cross Jesus gave to me A
brand new life and set me free. Thankzx you Anonymouse from Yuma eye
am just using the chorus from your Christian Song to preserve it
forever to be sung at least by fans of poetry done. On the Cross
Jesus loved me so I give my life to HIM alone A Brand new life for
HIM alone. SO sad to be a prisonor conglomeration.






No comments: