Friday, January 16, 2009

Eighteenth Fabel


Eighteenth
Fabel


Praising
Jesus


http://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?poemnumber=891721&sitename=charlax&password=&poemoffset=0&displaypoem=t&item=poetry
Charlax’s Gist


Posted
June 9th, 2008 by Reginald Levi Walker (The words and inspiration for
this poem was place on my blogg by Charlax. After reading the note, I
saw this poem hiding inside of it. With prayer, I carefully reworked
it and discovered a work of sheer wonder. Charlax whomever you are, I
stand and take my hat off in respect.) The Poetry Showcase ed.note.ed


Wondering
uncertain from one day to the next,
Working for survival never
needing any rest.
Building on no foundation that has not already
been laid,
While marching to my final curtain,
On the strength
of Jesus shed blood
On the price for my life He paid. Rude
self-centered people, all day long,
Are teaching me a path not
connected to my song. The love inside of me is taken
When they
stride in perfect ignorance; They glide on oily fingertips,
Like
some forgotten hide left in the center of a hunting camp.
With
maggots all at work, No one can use the hide for clothing.
No one
can make it work. Suddenly, remembered the pain of death
Intended,
oh Jesus, Take me; make me whole and well.
Keep them all away from
me!
The naked and the dead, they rise in misery,
To foster
their beliefs upon a lame and ascetic figure,
An aged creature
just as I am. Beneath a clouded sky,
No moon is visible. No sun,
but Son, shines down on me today.
Life is hard and life is
stirring in the clay. Devoid of human life,
They are only
interested in their own personal perspective.
Seeing nothing but
the end of their own nose,
While bowing down to worship their
false god.
Society of man is living in ignorance and darkness.
There is one hope for the grave atheists and the godless. Marking
time by taking up worthless spaces
Others were meant to occupy.
The end is near!
If you cannot do the work assigned to you, Get up
and let someone else try.
Oh God! The end will come too soon for
some of them. A half-remembered song about the lyrics sung. I try to
petition the LORD with Prayer.
Yes I can and hopefully, When I
kneel at the foot of His Mighty Throne,
My crown shall be replaced
with one made of silver, gold, and brass. However, the light that
shines from inside the place of God,
God was not meant to ever
resemble money. Not meant to be much more than love.
He created my
life. He Loves. Jesus Lives. He Rules.
Jesus loves me, Therefore,
I live.
thankzx
ewe brother


On June
10th, 2008 charlax says: its a poem that eye wrote
but this is
welcome we can share not like the world does
we can avoid fights
and arguments over mere words
eye like the additions this preacher
did to my work my thumb is down yew may live
hahahhahahha more
charlax grist gist for the millies hahahaha ewes


Copyright
2009® Charlax and Pastor Reginald Levi Walker



No comments: