Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ArmourOFGod


ArmourOFGod


Sword
of Light”


Siddhartha”


As
they picked me up my arms clenched lightly balled my fists as eye
swung side to side connected with the nothing that eye am inside they
held me under the black braken water of the River Styx My arms with
everything else underneathe even my head eye almost drowned the only
Achilles heel left out where Bhudda held me in his crab appendages he
was in manifest a Cancer making me an Armor covered war machine. No
sword of man can penetrate the death machine eye am the flesh is dead
repels the death that they can bring eye am “Siddhartha”
Lord Of Light my nonexistent Sword of Light was given eye by
Goddesses of Light no foe can escape my sight eye smite they fall
upon the INDRI terrace where eye dwell a cross of Death upon my brow
upon my head the Skull. Gleaming as eye fight the ignorance of
Soldiers in the field thinking they are men eye light fires upon the
carcasses of them soon all of them will fall to rise no more but in
the ashes there is Phoenixes by score.
Ephesians
6:13
Therefore take to yourselves the
full
armour of God

that
you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and
having
overcome completely to go on standing.



No comments: