Thursday, February 12, 2009

Judgeknot


Judgeknot


“I
care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed,
I
do not even judge myself. 4 My conscience is clear, but that
does not make
me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. 5
Therefore judge nothing
before the appointed time; wait till the
Lord comes. He will bring to
light what is hidden in darkness and
will expose the motives of men's
hearts. At that time each will
receive his praise from God.” [1 Cor 4:3-5]


Perhaps
all anyone can do that is acceptable is to say JESUS. To refrain then
from casting stones. Eye carry a bible not a gun a pack of food upon
the back of anyone that cares to eat and listen to the eye refrain.
The early Christians walked among men not wielding swords but loaves
and fishes. Perhaps we have been fooled by the picture of Saint Peter
with that separated ear lobe of that guard. Eye even saw him carry a
large club and a net full of fishes on the other side he walked with
walking stick like Moses. He carried some tough love. Perhaps he only
nudged the wolves away from carried fish found drying in the sun. Who
is gonna steal the Egypt bag and all the old sandwiches eye can no
longer give away or eat it is safe with eye. Eye am the victum of a
lot of beatings no one can say that eye am Rodney and yet eye am a
white. Man; what fun it is to watch the faces as they actually smile
at what they done it irks me and justifies the wrong. Nothing eye
have ever said or done can actually deserve the things twere done to
eye. Perhaps if they succeeded in the mindlessness they have inside
there hearts and minds in the alcoholic inebriated stone they call a
heart. Beat up by a whiskey drunk he grinned he smiled so evil of a
face. It is zeroxed in mye brain never to be forgot offsetting even
boy’s intent on beating up old men and Mexicans. They must have
been messed up and high on drugs and drink. They even smoke the left
handed stuff. They gang the strength is not the hand but many of them
joined. Remove a member they soon just get another. Eye feel like eye
have let down the members of the humans racing to the end of time
because eye did not kill them each and every one of them three
gangers dead eye suppose it will always haunt mye heart that eye did
live to tell it. But that is as it maybe. Perhaps all anyone can do
that is acceptable is to say JESUS.
“I care very little
if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I
do not even
judge myself. 4 My conscience is clear, but that does not make
me
innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. 5 Therefore judge
nothing
before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He
will bring to
light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the
motives of men's
hearts. At that time each will receive his praise
from God.” [1 Cor 4:3-5]






No comments: