Thursday, July 1, 2010

RoseyisRed

RoseyisRed


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Every joker on the street is replete in hating poets yes it seems to me the way it is they hate all knowledge of the poems.

Rosey is red and so is your nose they make a little fist to hit me.

Mabe my GOD will forgive thee. Some of the large ones are done a fist can be made only with one a poem of love is a better device than a fist made in ignorance and hate fills the heart of a man who hates GOD he was no poetry he has no love love is for sissy poems is for girlsss and they snear when they say it with snake hissing tones

they would be dangerous with some meat on they bones but boney is all they seem and poetry misses the dull attributes of a man intent on beer and cigarettes as a diet of lust and the fighting is just not respect some of them get tough on the street they make it seem rough with the missing parts and the scars oh it’s tough to survive in the dives and pool halls where they KING. My poem is complete when I’m done my nose has no scars from a fist and my ewe she is love.

No comments: