Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ClarkSuperKentManMarriedLanaLang


ClarkSuperKentManMarriedLanaLang


Oh Superman stop making the coal into diamonds Clark you knoe we need them for the lava lamp. Please Superman, stop calling me LOIS. WHy why do you still do that Clark. Superman you must have loved her very much. STOP it Clark stop staring at my feet your Superman Heat vision nearly took off my toenails as we sleep. One night as we slept oh Clark we were really taking off. Superman you got all excited and broke the HorseHead Statuette the one with the Angel Hair. Stop breathing so hard Clark when you get all excited Superman your super breath is freezing the sheets again. The pillow is so hard and cold. Oh by the way cant you wear some other color of underwear those tights just have to go. Take off the cape before you come to bed my Superman oh Clark just remember this iff you call me LOIS one more time I will call you Clark from now on and never call you Superman at night when ClarkSuperKentManMarriedLanaLang.

 


No comments: