Friday, July 17, 2009

Harbingerlaw

 
Harbingerlaw


I saw a man in the crosswalk he was shouting at a car moving threw the red light he said,  QOote

"He does not knoe his rear view from a hole in the ground." end QOote

A girl was walking went past the corner no glance at the light at all she went threw the intersection a car had to stop to avoid hitting her there. Also a man and woman Tourists perhaps GOD and GODDESS they sailed past me not even pausing and walked against the light not waiting like I did i did I did i did. The entire street gasped (or) just poor and lonely me. When i arrived at the library the boy came whizzard past me on the skateboarding past the sign that says no skateboarding allowed. It was a day for harbingerlaw. IN all three instances the people had decided to entire law ignore. Just another reason not to use your reason but ignore the law but no. I am deciding i was right after all. Someone has to be the New Guinea Pigg and follow law. The law was put there for the greater good of all. Most people follow it. The few that dont is still in my minority. I am the moral majority. A Major functioning in society. Harbingerlaw.

No comments: