Tuesday, January 5, 2010

likeability

likeability


like ability two normal words but you have just crossed over into the charlax zoned. There are rules in English Grammer iff followed and applied to Prose would severely limit likeability. A rose rhymes with any old ose. They told me to add a hyphen to like-ability. Butt, I can never find it on the Keyboard in time to add it to the texture. Besides how would this look likehyphenability non non non. A rose in prose is close to generous is close to grandious but usually falls short of delicious and is not edible. What excites mye poem and mye poetry is this likeability. I like to write prose. I like to make up true stories for mye friends. I found a ziplocked bag of Christmas cokkies. The icing looks like creatures dancing in the Snow. OH. I just ate a Raindeer. ROadkill is legal tender in Colorado. Butt, CharlaX choses to pass it on to pass it bye let someone else have those ELK stakes. I just cooked a burger Patty )wink) in the bean can over a candle flame, please dont laught it was a much more normal portion, Whay I would never cook a Whole Raindeer in this Manor. A rose bye any othere namme twold smell as sweet as any other flower. Wait, oh sorry. It was supposed to rhyme with likeability. This has been a true story Prose made up entirely with likeability and finally rhyming with a rose.

No comments: