Tuesday, January 26, 2010

UNamerican

UNamerican


A great day in the nay bore hood. A modern day robbing hood. I feel so stupid now. The version of firefox that is was up and running was not compatibale with the new windows vista out my window is full of snow but none is falling now. Born dead but not in Ohio I struggle with existance in COlorado.

Telling monkish not to use electricity eye rise an hour late to begin the trek to the stars magizanes my lateness noted my falling lidded eye is boring pages of least left to the imagination mye Nation flies a flag intered to ground with leaders countless legions of the damned and unnammed. Posted toasties in the brain no ready fix no rules to regulate. Reminded of the Levy in the Cleveland fame. City scape let me escape the rule of men behave the way they kill the poor they stump the grapes they relate to animalistic behavioral scientists stare hard at pictures of sodomy. Twelve is the witching hourly feeding time for the Americans they will not wait for love to arrive. I cannot stop remembering the rice cup in the dirt the foot booted near my head told to breathe the dirt I left outside the gate the world ended the simulation over when they shott me dead. The Guard pointed up at the tree the sniper holding up his weapon signalling the kill what will you do now he said your dead he said carefully I shifted sand and walked away to town eye said to eat eye said to get some real food said eye he emphasized iff this were a real compounded prisoner camped you would be really dead. NOt dead said eye but no longer an American Unamerican now. They really beat some of the prisoners up I was not able to help them unable to fight escape my only answer me this when you fly the flag and play your sports who will stand up no longer eye no longer me no more salutes no more pride no more glory gone to Hades dip your flag and burn it now. No more Army man. Unamerican. I salute the flag of ZION now eye wait for Jesus in the ground.

No comments: