Monday, January 11, 2010

PlusandMinusus

PlusandMinusus


One brave new world the number of the beast not written on my hand or forehead yet but it is there selected in mye laptop case incased in wire and plastic just waiting for the Devil to show his pretty facebook face, ahha no it is not a story about ewe, but PlusandMinusus today. I like a computor to deal with people at there distance the faces comfortable in the book look at the way normal people function on a personal level and the anger and the hate just does not translate to the written page but nice is coming all over me. Beauty is in the eye. Beauty saved in side mye laptop case. Perhaps the thought police are asleep at the controling place. Eye am not lesbian with plastic knees in place of love. A computor is a bizarre machine its programmed to do what it wants not what the user wants it to do like a woman in heat a woman in love my Dell is a butch sometimes always taking my love but never producing desired effects. Watch me come. Beating Beast. Peace exists but I need summer and youngor thoughts to come again the winter is too long the price too steeply up the snowdinhill to be the way it was will come again I wait but not in idleness i PRAY and work and eat to make the function my creator gives to me to break off the broken part pain has lessoned i am smart the bread of life is Mercy come. Time masters man and not the other way round. To desire contact is too much too look and not too touch the brave new face of the world has come and I can hold on to self and touch me all I want. Come too me and love. Everyone I touch Every heart in love. PlusandMinusus.


No comments: