Sunday, January 17, 2010

Violets love


Violets love


i got a womens a lot of womens that i love but only one that makes me sneeze and sweat and poltergeist the tent i hurry to the edge of wet the snow is there i fly above it i race on top of particles of ice i walk on water every day to find the way to have my woman love me in the middle of my winter wondering landing fish seldom i get many but they fly away before they land the water cold the ice the snow below above both sides the front the back i shudder and i check i open door sometimes the zipper sticks i make the air to warm with candles flickering breath i eat mechanically just to survive the depths of love one word of love from her and back inside to live one more day of love intent on making love the reason i exist last night i heard my pet come to feed at least i knoe that she is breathing and alive i putt out food for her to survive she protects the tent with odors of love my little black and white lover will survive as so will eye think that when someone has love inside they wish eye may eye wish eye might survive now i lay me down to sleep with violets love inside


No comments: