Thursday, June 9, 2011

CityDirtyABQCity


CityDirtyABQCity
summer
sitting on a bench on Central
1
threw the naked branches on the bench at Central street in ABQ the city is so dirty from the homeless people sleeping the thin people hungry beaten by the desert sun waiting for the lord thy GOD to ride down Copper Avenue with his white horse chewing up the landescaping returning to ALbequerque do you think he is really coming here
2
eye am homeless charlax and eye have painted myself black like Martin Luthor King and the policeman gives me nothing but my time the soup line is too far away from this bench for homeless to go eat the soup they porridge out
3
eye am homeless charlax last night someone saw me in a dumpster eye am lucky now to be alive he screamed his latino phrases all eye knoe for sure he called me dirty SOB eye cry
4
when eye tell them eyem a writer now a poet they tell me not to go inside the buildings on the campus let me ride the wind outside they broke the Golden Rule the Federal ones of people having human rights this city is disgusting me this dirty ABQ is dirty city now
5
eye weep for my AmeriKa how many homeless people have no human rights no shelter from the streets the gangs the fights this dirty city gets worse each and every day its portion is the devils say the end is coming sooner then you think the 666 the end of time is written in graffiti now on every bathroom sink
this poem is by D. A. CharlaX Levy the d is still for dirty the A is now for Albuquerque

No comments: