Thursday, June 16, 2011

OrganGrindersMonkey

OrganGrindersMonkey
summer

OrganGrindersMonkey
Iff you see the Organ Grinder
please tell him eye still miss my little dance
Iff you see the Organ Grinder
please tell him eye still miss our sweet romance
Please ask Organ Grinder iff he misses tailless monkey he once had
Eye still remember getting coins in my little copper cup just to fill us upp we danced to get our sustenance
please ask the Organ Grinder iff he got a new replacement is he wearing yellow pants like the ones eye used to dance the little tune is still in me eye still dance in place you see
will you please tell Organ Grinder life is free
does Organ Grinder miss me as much as eye miss him please tell him eye miss him as eye dance here in my seat
to this tailless monkey beat
eye miss my collar with the rope eye miss my Organ Grinders hope the way his eye lights upp when someone drops a quarter in my cupp
eye miss the monkey that eye was
eye miss the funn we used to have
but eye never miss the beat
of the music tune so sweet
the one the Organ Grinder does

No comments: