Saturday, September 3, 2011

MorePp

MorePp
saturday
MorePp
In all this excitement eye forgot my pea and queues. the girl who tried to ask me a question at the bus stop surprised when eye did not stop or listen to what she was saying who were you talking too no one is home eye am worry eye am fear eye am homeless on your street lighted from within with the fires of god healing his Jesus within me is chaos on the street the boy how funny eye must seen to this stripling lad of plenty muscles and slick hair and rich looking in his clothes he carries a bag but says he lives in a house he told me the building is now a vacant lot some homeless person burned it down he died from breathing fumey installation in the walls of San Antonio. He told me how he makes his living when someone gets too close to him he Grabs them and robs them this THIEF will not ever be my friend a robber who brags of fighting he thinks that he and he alone is god. The drunkard who was curious but did not come up the steps eye stopped my fear and slept the boy who sleeps upon the roof his baggage gone but still he comes to safety from the street is gone eye live upon my short stair cases of food laying next to me. While everyone eats 666 money offerings from food stamp cards eye still find the goodies and the dogs so hot eye crave the meat like an animal in this heat eye live to eat in the Alamo City of god. Bless me San Antone. Eye almost forgot all the other people moving past me on the sidewalk bless us everyone with MorePp. Oh my god Saint Anthony.

No comments: