Monday, September 19, 2011

work

work
San Antonio
work EYE SHOWED YOU MY INTELLIGENCE when eye hammered the pegs in the round holes not the square ones but eye showed you my ass when eye told you how much eye wanted to hammer the square ones there. life is too short not to go there. to have fun is the answer to the end. oh eye was two young wishing for the brass ring tone but not understanding eye had to have a phone eye fought against the mark of the beast the phone eye have now has a charger and a clock eye use it to tell time nothing more eye would not even dial 911 they would arresst me for stealing someones phone eye found it on a ledge outside a lieberry on a wall of stucco no one was home this may have been the reason they kicked me out of the lieberry SOMEONE heard something is what they said to me but eye unplugged the phone in plain in front of the policeman eye did so now eye am in my new city jack off the wall is made of fences and trespasses no where to lay my head eye hide atop my bed is made of wishes and poor dreams oh but such dreams eye have of ewe not to be discussed in public and yet you must sense just what eye meant to tell you yes it is sex when consenting adults play hard ball it lingers all night long balls off (typoe) lightening ripping my sky apart simulating the coming of my lord as eye think only of her there wishing we could meet for real for life. Romance is the key to life. Violet Barbarella MaryJane Fonda. dew you see this as easy eye see this as work.


ed.note.ed the pic because on SUNDAY eye found a Cross Crucifixt across from a Catholic
on the ground on a chain
it is a Jesus thing

No comments: