Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SideArm


SideArm
He walked with his arm out from his side extended into apace near his shoulder was large he neared the table where the other bums stood to make room for him HEY they all hollered its SideArm everybody move. Eye am George Worthington and every body snickered you is SideArm just to us they all laughed and handed him the whiskey “ they set the laptop down in front of SideArm and he paused the bottle not yet to his mouth he froze. This is CharlaX Dell computer his only means of contacting his ewe where is he now where did you get his so mean of you ??? And then he laughed and pulled of his disguise it was me not you and eye got my poor laptop back from the wrecking crew. Pretending to be SideArm was hard thirsty work but eye got cokes and water from fountains. My friend Billy was still just a kidd eye asked him why he was staring so hard at one guy who came upp too close to the table he left a huge apple pie for me to eat for eye am able to get the apple out from under the crust. He told me he changed his hair oil and cutt off his bearded face and that must be a new tee shirt but that is my friend poor Tom and eye laughed and told him that is My uncle John. Jack in the Coffee is still a good place three free refills bring no disgrace. BOX BOX BOX the guy with the wool scarf and the ping ball head PONG PONG PONG lol. The time is standing closer to the sink hole under water the miller told me what 12 minutes is it 12 minutes to 95 eye almost did not finish up my friendly oration but told him NINE o'clock is when this established opens. To my friend aside eye said he must have some idea of when this lieberry opens. He went to the store to get bred he is old enought to get some on him. Largese and winter time approachmeant. The end of SideArm is coming soon he is a handicapp when he approaches they yell LOOK OUT hes got a SideArm ahahaha.

No comments: