Saturday, April 9, 2016

NPM poem number nine

Day 9 Saturday is mine
NPM poem number nine
Charlax is unwise
Most people just do not GET the intergnet is not as widespread as you may surmise it is not the sunrise in the eyes you walk for 4 miles to get to a coffee shoppe and a wifi hott spott only to do a pantomime of the little Starbucks cup in the chat box on facebook and they thought at first that eye was drunk they even said no more coffee for me and I had not had my first cup thats what I get for trying to make cute jokes I tried to kick my leg out and look like the Happy GO Lucky coffee cup and not until I took the chromebook off the plugg and upp to show the counter Lady then she said OH yes NOW we see that you are NOT so crazy. MOtel people are the worst people. they just wander around drunk from the beach mabe I checked the time it was after 4 am so I got dressed and walked over here 4 miles to the causeway people are rude they are rich and spoiled they cram in here like sardines they bring dogs and kids and phones with ringtones take the children to Macdonalds and the dogs back home to yards take the cell phones to scrap yards
Let the old and the infirm aged people sit in Day care at Starbucks
We pay plenty for the privilege of the stuff we drink all day
Eye am not amused when children come into public places
Eye am reminded of W C FIELDS go away little girl you BOTHER ME
In the coffee shoppe its public domain and it should be a more quieter place
I am not alone in this view of the public throne a lot of rich old people
Surround me with a need for more quiet let them eat more cake and play
In the outdoors where there is planty of rooom for noise
Day 9 Saturday is mine
NPM poem number nine

No comments: