Thursday, November 5, 2009

CharlaXGatherod

CharlaXGatherod


She was a Wicked lady not evil just good looking. She had on Glasses said real quickly she was gonna Save me. SHe said she could gather me collect me put all the CharlaX really on the shelf to get big bucks to make that American Dream pure rust. I blanched for I am really Negro fell into the vat of bleaching at the jobb. See how my hands is differant colored on the palms. I want a real life but poor. I like fish heads and roots and living on the floor. I like to be the master pater in my house. I like to feel alone. I let my thoughts wonder about. NO i have decided to live in real life there is doubt that charlax will ever be gatherod. Three Hots and a cots just dont matter i smatter the poems freely on my free poetry websites. And then i cry at night at such happy sites as i gathor wool while i sleep in hay baled asunder my feet out of the whether or not it rains. GOtcha again havent you read charlax prose poetry in your sordid past mistaken life. Eye am not a Caroling Brunette. She was once my life on her hour long program. NOW, do we need more understanding? As CharlaXGatherod


No comments: