Thursday, November 19, 2009

LegalINsanity

LegalInsanity


 


My love for Some people is so great, I can legally talk to myself because i have Two facebook profiles. Charles and CharlaX. What fun. My heart melts for eat 'til the dusk of day. Now I am not worried any longer at my own insanity is seemingly okay. Some people simply eat too much they complain of tummy aches and such when they consumed a whole half pizza left the crust in the effort to feed the family ties. The night too when eat's away, pizza, food 'til day's dawn. I grabbed the box looked down and frowned went to the dumpster behind the pizza hut and got a better deal. Eat beauty is great,
Wondering mind 'til eat sees, search is all I do,
While waiting for the moment, for eat to say "I do."

Choose LegalInsanity


No comments: