Friday, November 13, 2009

Yes

Yes


I. It is there. I. It is there. I. It is there. I saw my lover as in a winnoed window a small square of the only thing that may ever really matter in mye heart a picture is worth these thousands of words but first a joke. I noticed a new set of headphones and I snagged them up in the pocket of my vested interest. I wondered to myself what they did fit. And so i began to look around for the Camera they had come from? Camera? What Radio? LOLZX. Yes. The reason on the Camera Instructions for the headphones now listen closer.







In easy to read Acrobat PDF Format
(using FREE viewer)
or





Printed Manuals for $17.98
We print your manual
The reason they had for adding the ear budds to the camera was strang and funn so listen bud to one. They printed the instructions out one by one to make them plain in a brown wrapper. Reason One. Plug your headphones into your Camera just before you Shutter you will then hear the SnapShot loud as thundar. Reason Two was even a stranger Plug your ear BUdds into the battery case when changing batteries you will hear them erase. When telling a poem iff you have to explain her dont bother for no one will get it later. CharlaXAndroidOneSeven says I cant share the PIC but she is there on her website LOZXL my LADY is beautifull what more can I ever want. ♥ We are goona get a poodle.


No comments: