Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Day 13 NPM charlax time

Day 13 NPM charlax time


Pinnochio was dragging his left foot over the stage so Giuseppe adjusted the strings and the little puttet boy began to walk straighter and when he turned and looked up and said in a clear littel boy VOICE thank you SIR for helping me to walk the old man Dropped the string holder upon the stage and jumped down to examine his puttet to see what was wrong where was the voice coming from he frowned down at his woodworking hands and he began to touch and poke OUCH said the puttet and HOW can you talk said the old Puppeteer when you made me you made me with a limp over time I became lame and you just noticed it today when you fixed the string to make me walk normal it gave me a voice and now I can speak like a normal boy on stage. ANd when GiUseppe changed the sign out front of the little box theater to read The Talking Boy Pinocchio the crowds came in Droves and Caravans a Star was born a Talking Boy a wooden puttet come to life to help his poor old Father in the final days of Vaudeville life and now you see the little Puttet boy was me and Father gone the tears now come at missing life
But how this littel Puttet boy still loves to talk and drag his foot upon the stage of life. Charlax is pinnochio for April 13 he has the time
Day 13 NPM charlax time

No comments: