Sunday, April 24, 2016

Day 24 APRIL is more

Day 24 APRIL is more

Charlax writes for NPM he pens
ODE  TO PRINCE
and/or Happy Birthday Shakespeare
The BARD was livid they think me gay he sayd methinks thats wrong perhaps tis my use of snuff the feathered pen and the ruffled shirt cuffs the flourish as eye dab my pen quill in the ink pott and the way the hand falls open to the left of the page perhaps they think me gay like PRINCE upon the stage HE sings his songs softly and musically and it is pleasing to the gays and perhaps he is a Christian just like me Shakespeare is set free all the young lads upon the actors guilded stage reminds the Ladies to make fun of me they think me gay
"Sometimes it snows in April. Sometimes I feel so bad, so bad. Sometimes I wish life was never ending and all good things, they say, never last."
Prince was not a pauper on a string or shelf he lived his life as fast as Shakespeare on the cuff he DIPPED his stuff no one is even sure just what he was a MAN a musician and a person thats enought for me to be set free of all the lies they publish about me CharlaX is a poet on APril they will knoe it THE SOUND of Shakespeare's Plays is found in the Music of the PRINCE
Magic can be softly rhyming music and the action of the players on the all the worlds a stage and we are sad when someone leaves it at such an early age today at Stratford on Avon they fly the English Flag at half mast and mourn the Passing of Prince upon the stage the curtains are drawn and dark the world has suffered harm outside it sings the Lark HARK mark down April is the month of late winter come it SNOWS
Day 24 APRIL is more

No comments: