Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Day 6 charlax sticks it

Day6 charlax sticks it


Too the masses chromebook is back
The intial open of this device failed the window reminded me of windows machines and it was spinning and not moving for almost one hour as eye waited outside the store for the battery to charge it would not allow me to get online and then it happened it was a miracle to me
Here is the story line for 666
The woman was in prison and she began to ask for funds she gave her phone number of another not in prison but on the freedom they were angry that the text came to them from someone else and why they didnt see the person was so despirit and what about the giving no the person said it was wrong to ask for funds this way what do you agree where would eye be without love and funds for me
A total stranger came to me he said whats wrong and so I showed him my screen and he wanted to shut it down and I kept the mouse and told him the battery was keeping it from working and he said NO and then to my surprise he said shut it down and restart and so eye did and it came back to the same window just spinning around and then to my surmise it asked me to make this thing alive and sign into my gmail
And now eye thrive on a gift from my old family
And the love eye feel inside so Happy of an Ending as we live another day
Day 6 charlax sticks it

No comments: