Thursday, April 21, 2016

Day20APRIL is a GLITCHing

Day20APRIL is a GLITCHing
Day20APRIL is a GLITCHing
Technology can be a frustration on a wednesday day In April it is always gloomy and sad a sky is frowning at me mocking me and causing me distressing time counted on technology and it failed me every time Unfinished charlax Because of the signal malfunction at the Free Starbucks Wifi store I visited And the signal at the one that was working would not receive my wifi messages and the other people that visit the store are too noisy and rude for me to continue into day 20 of April
This is charlax we can never count on the new technology or other people to do what we expect or want in any given day This day has saddened me in ways that cannot be defined Charlax must unwind the clock and find out why A poem it is missing
DAY20APRIL is a GLITCHing

No comments: