Monday, May 24, 2010

ANdroideatingPizza

ANdroideatingPizza

The thing is only half the box and it was a small box but the lieberry is not no longer a quite place and so eye eat the pizza from my case the coronet long gone so long ago eye am so piteyefull. Yet eye have seem some others eat waiting now for shoe to dropp the meat is good its not just pepper only but there is ham and even sausage out on the limb eye search the carpet for the dropps from pizza as eye eat the slices from eye am has sent me to this pizza land. I fill my mouth and chew real slow to counter out the noise that broken teeth would make iff eye had to really use them. I sort of make a ball of STUFF there in my mouth that eye can chew it upp and try to swallow. More like a bird craw daddy then a man. Three pieces at a time unlest they come and get me with that net they seem to want to arresst most all free men. I even eat the crust just breaking it off with the front teeth so rough and getting it all down past them back ones still wont work. How do eye live from one day to the next please just dont ask me how it works my body old now and in decay. Eating my three slice pizza upp today. NOt feeling well at all not like a man on topp of his world but just like a freaking ANdroideatingPizza.


No comments: