Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mapp

Mapp
A Black X on the mapp everywhere but where eye am at would be the place to start to color my mapp with darkness as the indication of the places used to lie withinn my reach are gone to bye and bye the marches the marshes where the mallows grew the self evident intent to lie low the thefts of all my circumstance the cold nights the rained out fire the windy city the last empire venting now eye still remember that cupp of ice you threw out your window the car coming down a hill they had to intend it to hit me but still it was hot outside mabe they wanted me to have that ice but still it was surprise the lipp is bleeding now so sad it makes the heart to just get hitt with a big cupp of ice eye do not have to be buried in a coffin to be free for eye have seen the elephant and open road mudd sucked shoe off one shoe on and one shoe off jumping bean is sleeping bagged not nice people showing guilt too eye threatening beating taking life from eye high way robbery of my whole important life is gone down the road is cold the people stoned no one caring for the homeless load
how many times have eye moved around in fear to miss the drunken idiots that lear
 they cause the fear on road they bring me to the level of the toad 

No comments: