Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Bicycle Chased

 The Bicycle Chased

eye began to understand the problem all at once the people were loose the group going somewhere perhaps never having been there still trying to understand this they chased me down the sidewalk there was at least about five people in a group some of them realized eye was not a party to the exodus from the city they were trying to form up into a bizzaro land posse they pulled me into the formation yet eye was unaware of any purpose other then mye own pray tell me where am eye then going HOME eye even left the sidewalk cutt to the chased eye went out to the traffic some of them peeled away one woman followed me then screamed at me when eye continued on she kept saying SHE was turning back to hook back up with THEM so wrong of her to assume that eye am one of them and so eye did mye best John Wayne depression and turned into the sun and hollard at the woman what are you bothering me for and so she turned into a perfect circle not yet understanding that eye must carryon

No comments: