Monday, May 10, 2010

broken dream lost cause

broken dream lost cause
the church offered me a water bottle eye refused it eye took the map they gave me directions to the mental health clinic and eye scraped my feet off the doorway knocking each foot twice to get all that dust eye picked up off that churches floor from them windows mites eye have never seen people more intent on doing nothing to help anyone eye left a shirt on the trash can at an unattended buss stopped eye was putting my jacket back dry on my back when the bus left he did not even see the invisible eye but eye havenot noticed these people being rude at all they are much nicer then Arizona Colorado ever was and eye got directions to a non existant camping space eye think the boy was just trying to be nice all the good places always taken before memorial day comes my mind is broken now my dream is never wet my self is lost in this great big barren world without a cause excepcion was but my self determination my survival and mye love eye just hope that will still be more then just enought please do not place a plastic bag or any other decoration on this soldier on your war memorial day to commeration of this broken dream lost cause

No comments: