Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HarleqinCloud


HarleqinCloud


He
limped much more pronounced then ever eye do walk around the place
and then he almost stepped on my place of entry when he kept on high
stepping with no thank you is when eye got angry. Eye said you are
not gonna step on eye on feet or any part of me. And that is when he
threatened me. Eye called his bluff eye hurt his feelings his heart
is torn inside eye had to survive a close encounter of the hatefilled
fighter kind of redneck idiosyncriatic nerves is gone. Why does it
bother me instead of him he has forgotten it by now it stays with eye
a cloud inside the heart and mind the only thing that could make it
better twold be the real fight. Eye am not endowed with superhuman
strength and so he would trounce and pounce and flounce his queer all
over me. He might even succeed where all the gangs have failed to
kill me. Eye was not afraid but scared. The only way a small man like
eye has to winning in a fight is to resort to violence perhaps a
knife to equalizer. He said some things eye cannot repeater and eye
believe he was the one at fault is just not mine. He wanted me to
quail to be afraid eye grabbed the bags the EgYpt bags and paled. But
he walked past me not even looking there to see iff eye had knife in
hand. Eye failed to scare him but he left me anyway. The fight was
over the sin was his and his alone for all eye had done was to
disturb his morning walk. The gall of this man still irks me somewhat
pitiful he lurches in the memory of that HarleqinCloud.







No comments: