Monday, May 11, 2009

Mundane


Mundane


It
was Monday again the bus ride left me feeling like eye was beaten up
by women drivers set on making my life miserable the unfairness of
it all crept up on me there is a homeless old woman who is living at
wal mart she has no where to sleep she rides the bus a lot and visits
her things in shelter storage she must not speak to me again it made
me angry when she told me to shut up she has no reason to talk to me
this way at all eye finally decided just to end the rule of bus and
walk too much walking is only a benefit to a man that has it all eye
cringe at thought of horror of the heat but facing it eye sleep when
dark has come to rise in early mourning light and try again to regain
whats left of life eye walk alone as sweetly eye complain again so no
one else complains eye gain the life of solitude and crowds depart on
bus rides as eye walk to live again in vain at least eye will no
longer have to pay for my mundane



No comments: