Monday, June 14, 2010

chases dreams

chases dreams
eye have no real early recollection of the life before computor eye fear eye am an episode of twilight zone the one the android shown he listened carefully to all the people of the city and found the wires inside his arm eye have no real early recollection of the dreams eye form they still me they stop me they disconcert me eye have no real early recollection of the life eye lived before the Jesus saved me back in O A. D. at his conception is the early recollection a child is born unto us is given eye have no real early recollection of any love before the ewe she is more then meets the eye at times its all that eye can dew to hold onto the love she sends to me it really is enought no way the sadness can engulf the love eye have no real early recollection of the life before the test of damage came the loss of feeling so important the loss of pride the loss of gain the loss of hopes refrain and yet the one most important thing that keeps me living is the one more thing eye never done it yet the making love of love the culmination of our attitudes the need the love the want too eye only need her kiss to be android

No comments: