Sunday, June 6, 2010

love

love
she is not to know the sadness that swells up inside the eye when missing her eye get a feeling of indentured service in the laving slaving love that eye have freely given to her its not a terrible thing to die to life and only keep the love she is not to know the love the highs the lows eye keep her on my pedestal upon an even keel she finds the love inside she is not to know no matter what she thinks of love so far from her it seems to be the missing her the part of me once human cares to feel again the scars are torn and gone she is not to know how much the high eye get excited by her love she is not to know how much eye feel like GOD inside when she tells me of her love she is not to know how much eye care how much eye love her there where she is loving me inside her heart its stays somewhere she is not to know there is no way to tell her just what she has done to me today the love so filling the love is better then the want


No comments: