Sunday, June 20, 2010

YOU

YOU
you carry my heart inside your heart
you love me your way you have eye have never doubted that you love me this eye have accepted as unalterable you love me
you carry me inside your heart the part of me that passes for life is gone from me eye find it not in passing
you carry my heart inside your person you have the part of me that makes decisions and reasons 
you carry my heart away with you to where you are now
you carry me away you have my heart eye only have a portion of it back when eye have contact with your love
when eye am satisfied that ewe aer safely on the ground and alive and well and satisfied with love you carry mye heart around in my religion the flesh is dead the spirit gives it life and yet the Lord said to take care of the Body for someday he shall bring it upp again to Resurrection. Eye scratched the bottoms of my feet they itched eye removed the socks and turned them outside inn and putt them back on again so eye can access shoes and walk. Down the sidewalk and out into the rain of heat the sky is sending waves of brain pounding bleats into the space eye need to access this reason that eye need just to continue you carry mye heart eye still need a reason

No comments: