Thursday, June 24, 2010

LImpidPools

LImpidPools

Eye looked and its okay to want eye stared into those (color added here) eyes. Eye want to love (namme goes here) a lot of women differant aged and differant sized with differant colored eyes it is no lie eye love to want my girlfriend in the night. My lady has my heart she does not have to worry the part of me that wants to Bull in field is needing exercise today eye think eye want the cow and all the other cow eye see the way is slowly forming eyes as limpid pools. Away in the manger away down south in Dixie away in the outer spaced places where the bulls run in the grasses. Away down deep inside them Johnson grasses where they said you boy just you can not hide there them grasses is too short but they get tall they get immense they get so tall they crossed the fence they left the field they topped the ridge they crested over hill and over dale the ending of them Johnson grasses never found the hounds run the bluff.  A depression area inside the grassy knoll where eye can hide my naked want and play to hearts content in hay the girls all pretty there is none to diss me off. Eye thought of ewe last nite and somehow tried to stop the ending off or up but it got messy on the end eye caught it in my hand again and let me tell you woman you could not be ashamed of any of my love them limpid pools of eye. Did you realize just now what eye was talking about love. What a pretty color are your eyes?


No comments: