Sunday, June 13, 2010

Drunks are not Homeless

Drunks are not Homeless
They only pretend to mye throne of Grace.
They take up homeless space.
They beg a big disgrace.
When refused a light for a cigarette they mutter some of them would fight iff they had a helper they can not do any thing of themselves iff they are a ganger they need a man
a man that smokes has a light for that smoke
thats right
want a fight
walk away from me and get a light bulb in your pocket going off
its all the same to me
you are just exactly what they made prison cells for
and judges
almost you made me anger ed
when what you should have said
was sorry just to bother you SIR
instead of what eye think eye heard you say as you were walking in my way away
you burred my ear with your self impotence
out out brief cigarette alas poor ed still needs the light
he is searching in his darkenness
asking and recieving from others of his kind
but why do you demean me
a recently admitted Jesus Freak
intent on sucking air
and living just to write


No comments: